OHS training for employees_V4
About the course
The training applies to all employees of the company in employment.
Důvod provedení kurzu
Reason for conducting the course
The employer is obliged to provide employees with training on legal and other regulations to ensure occupational safety and health, which complement their professional prerequisites and requirements for the performance of their work, which are relevant to the work they perform and relate to the risks with which the employee may come into contact in the workplace where the work is performed, and to consistently require and monitor compliance with them.
1. Employees' rights under Act 262/2006 Coll., Labour Code
2. Obligations of employees under Act 262/2006 Coll., Labour Code
3. Work break and safety break
4. Testing for alcohol or other addictive substances
5. Accident at work and first aid
6. Personal protective equipment (PPE), washing, cleaning and disinfecting agents
7. Safety signs and colours, signals
8. Basic principles for material handling
9. Principles of safe use of electrical appliances
10. Working from home (home office)
12. Educational film - Napo first time at work and safely (10 min.)
Graduates are required to familiarise themselves with all relevant legislation, which is available e.g. on http://aplikace.mvcr.cz/sbirka-zakonu/.