Fire protection training for employees_V3
About the course
This training applies to all employees of the company in employment. Dependent work may be performed exclusively in the basic employment relationship, unless it is regulated by special legislation. The basic employment relationships are the employment relationship and legal relationships based on agreements on work performed outside the employment relationship.
Důvod provedení kurzu
Thematic plan and timetable:
1. Introduction (4 min.)
2. Organisation, provision of fire protection and basic obligations arising from fire protection regulations - Fire Protection Act No. 133/85 Coll. (10 min.)
3. Fire hazards arising from activities at the place of work (10 min.)
4. Fire regulations, fire alarm directives, fire evacuation plan and other documentation containing the determination of fire safety conditions for activities carried out at the workplace
5. Special requirements for the operation and maintenance of installed technical equipment in the event of fire (5 min.)
6. Provision of fire protection during periods of reduced operation and non-working hours (5 min.)
7. How to use fire protection equipment in the workplace (10 min.)
8. Functions and, where appropriate, operation of fire safety equipment in the workplace (10 min.)
9. Working with high temperatures (5 min.)
10. Legislation (5 min.)
11. Lesson Educational film - fire development (2:50)
12. Familiarisation with the location of fire protection equipment in the workplace (20 min.)
Detailed introduction to items 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 12 is in a separate in-house training..
The graduate is obliged to familiarise himself with all relevant legislation, which is available e.g. at http://aplikace.mvcr.cz/sbirka-zakonu/.
If you do not have separate internal training, then familiarization with points 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 12. conducted:
On: ..................... Trainer's last name:...................................... Signature: ................................